Tuesday 2 September 2014

Enter the Arse

Hello all,

This is the blogging debut of ArseAndAll. Here you can find feelings, opinions and reactions to things that happen to Arsenal. It very much feels to me that things happen to Arsenal rather than Arsenal getting out there and creating their own destiny. Of course this will be qualified somewhat by actions that are intended. I could not very well say Aaron Ramsey and co didn't contrive to win the FA cup to the best of their abilities (and what a great day it was). However, were they more in control of their own destiny I feel it would have arrived a might easier than it did. Perhaps the invincibles were masters of their destiny... it's something I welcome debate on.

To elaborate further, this blog will: comment on things; give opinions on Arsenal things; moan about things; talk up things; slag off things; make light of things some might find frustrating (who needs a new centre-back?) and more! Possibly more. I don't know what the more is yet but when I do it will definitely be included.

However, this blog will not: call for the axe of the manager; berate any players; moan to the point of misery; take itself too seriously; take Arsenal too seriously; take football too seriously; take life too seriously; humour those that do.

To be clear. All comments in the latter vein are welcome, this is the Arse and All after all (there's a nice phrase), yet they will be received with humour, mocking, micky-taking and possibly disdain.

Racism and other socially unacceptable prejudice, you will not find here (except against the nation of John Terry - go back to your shitty Island of last name Terry's. He's the only last name Terry I've heard of so I can only assume they're all cunts. [and thus prejudice is born]).

For you see guys, this blog has been floating around in the realms of possibility for some time. (Eagerly awaited by all, no doubt) but it has finally been prompted by the miserable reaction to Arsenal's deadline day exploits.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back. (Hmm... cliché. Like one straw made a difference anyway. The pie that tipped the scales to morbid? The sardine that burst the can? the goal that broke Sanogoal's duck? wait I'm all for that...) I'm sick of the misery, doom and gloom. We won the cup for Flamini's sake. We are the FA cup holders. We are the Community shield holders (lolz). We are undefeated this season. We have played like arse, but we are Arse... nal. So join me in celebrating, as much as we can, what we are, what we have done, what we might do, and the misery of our rivals. Join me in looking on the bright side. Join me in loving it. Join me up the Arse! And! All!

*rousing rapturous applause please*

AB - TheArseAndAll@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment